This home is currently rented - click here for similar homes in the Fort Worth area.
Note: This home is currently rented. Click here to look for similar homes in the Fort Worth area. Or contact a Sparrow leasing specialist for assistance.
3832 Brandywine Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76244
ZONED FOR KAY GRANGER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Ceramic tile in the kitchen and dining area, plank flooring and a FIREPLACE in the family room. The kitchen is equipped with plenty of storage and a full set of stainless steel appliances. All bedrooms have good closet space, with the secondary beds sharing a full bath. The sunny main bedroom has a WALK-IN CLOSET and an ensuite bath with a SOAKING TUB and dual sinks. The home also comes with a 2-car garage and laundry hookups.
• OUTDOOR SPACE – Covered patio and FENCED BACKYARD
• COMMUNITY AMENITIES – Pool, park, playground, basketball court, catch and release fishing pond
• LOCATION – The McPherson Ranch community near Interstate-35W, minutes to the heart of Ft. Worth. Close to abundant retail, dining, and entertainment
• SCHOOLS – Northwest Independent School District including the HIGHLY RATED SCHOOLS, Kay Granger Elementary School (rated 9/10 by GreatSchools), John M Tidwell Middle School (rated 8/10), and Byron Nelson High School (rated 8/10 for College Readiness)
Every Sparrow home features a Ring doorbell paired with a SmartHome system that allows you to operate the thermostat and door locks from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. As with all our PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED HOMES, your new home has been freshly painted and professionally cleaned, so it’s MOVE-IN READY. Don’t miss out on this lovely home; schedule a tour or apply today at Sparrownow.com!
Every Sparrow home is solely owned & professionally managed by Sparrow. Sparrow does not property manage for 3rd party owners, nor will Sparrow ever publish listings on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. Tour registrations, applications, deposits, and rent payments are only completed through our website at SparrowNow.com. Learn more here.
- Dual Vanity Sinks
- Separate Shower &Tub
- Walk In Shower
- Eat In Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Full Bath Main Bedroom
- Open Concept
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Covered Patios
- Walking Trails
- Park / Playground
- Community Pool
- Clubhouse / Recreation Room
View Leasing Fees
Transportation and schools
This nest is spoken for. Check out other nearby homes below!